1. Summer Movie Clubs
Cinemark's 2017 $1.00 Movie Schedule is Out! Click here to find your local schedule. https://www.cinemark.com/summer-movie-clubhouse-participating-theatres
Other theatres offering movie specials: Moviehouse and Eatery, Alamo Drafthouse
2. Splash Pads - check your local area for the best splash pads in town. Take a picnic lunch and just stay all day long.
3. Children's Museums - most museums have a free entry day. Check out your local museum to see if they have a special offer day.
4. Michael's Craft Club - http://www.michaels.com/camp-creativity
We love craft camp. It's a lot of fun. Check out your areas camp calendar!
5. Your local park probably has a summer schedule too! Promoting local events, concerts, movie nights, and more.
6. Library or Barnes and Noble Visit - for those super hot days and you need to get out of the house. Books are the answer! Barnes has their train table, and toys to play with for a good while too.
7. Movie Day at Home! Can't get any better than this. Make memories building tents, eating snacks, and watching your favorite movies.
Happy Summer planning! Don't forget to stop being so busy and enjoy your kids. You only get a few summers together really. So enjoy every last sweaty, watery, messy fun! ☀️☀️☀️