These are the top 6 products that I feel like I couldn't live without the past 8.5 months.
1. Fisher Price Rock 'N Sleeper - The babies slept in these for the first 3 months. They're so easy to store, and drag throughout the entire house. The babies were so snug and comfy in them too. They're perfect because the babies are reclined at a perfect position. If you are about to have a baby, and don't have this product go get it! You won't regret it.
2. Bouncy Seat - For me these were a life saver! There's no family around down here in Fort Lauderdale, so the bouncy seat and the sleeper were my second set of hands for the first couple of months. During bath time, I would use the bouncy seat to lay one baby in while I was washing the other baby. The babes would play in them throughout the day, maybe take a nap here and there in them as well. Also, when it was feeding time, I would place the babies in their bouncy, and feed them at the same time with their bottles. It made it as easy as possible for me.
3. Medela Breast Pump - This sucker was used 6-7 times a day. Breastfeeding wasn't my favorite thing to do, but I was determined to get to at least 6 months. I would breastfeed the babies, and then I had to supplement with formula because they weren't gaining weight properly. Because of this, I decided to pump as much as I could each day divide that between the babies and then supplement with formula for the rest of what they needed. This was a bit overwhelming and I had days where I felt like I was strapped to a machine all day, but I did survive and my babies were able to get breast milk for their first 6 months of life and for that I'm grateful. I celebrated when I put this thing away for good though... I'm not going to lie. :)
4. Chico Double Stroller - I love our stroller. It has plenty of storage, cup holders, and a cute little holder for your cell phone. The back turns into a bed. When they were newborns we would lay them both in the back together to nap while we were out. Then we started using that part as a playpen for the babies. Now it's never used, because they would literally jump out if we would let them. The car seats are awesome, and it converts into a regular stroller to where they sit up and hang out. It also fits in the back of my tiny RAV4!!
5. Angel Monitor - We moved our babies out of our room when they turned 3 months old, and this made the transition a lot easier! This monitor can be used for sound and as a sensor. It senses their movement throughout the night, and alarms you when the baby has either stopped moving or breathing. It made for much more peaceful nights of not worrying too much about our new babes. Now we mainly use them as just the sound monitor.
6. Tommee Tippee Bottles & Formula Dispensers - Now that the babies are just on formula we use the formula dispensers every time we go out and about! We are in love. It makes life so much easier. You fill your bottle up with the right amount of water, fill the dispenser up with your formula, and place the formula dispenser inside of the bottle. When your baby is ready for their bottle, they'll have a fresh bottle every time. No more digging for the formula in your bag!! You just grab the bottle, open it up, and your formula is right there. We love it! I'm all about anything that can make my life a bit easier.