Here are some ideas of how to be organized from a mom Bible study I attended a few weeks ago. It was about the importance about being organized as a mom, even if it doesn't come naturally to you~ !
Ask the Lord for wisdom for the next day, every night, before you go to bed!
THINGS YOU CAN PRACTICALLY DO:
1. Make emergency slow cooker meals and put them in the freezer.
2. Snacks in the bottom of the fridge for your kids to grab on their own!
3. Make a family calendar every year with your family pictures... to keep and remember memories from the year before.
4. When we plan to have time to make memories we aren't just surviving during those times.
BITS OF WISDOM:
- We need margins in our lives! Fight for them.
- Time goes by fast!! DREAM! Dream for your marriage and kids.
- Don't miss the miracle (your kids) in the midst of the moment.
- I know the Miracle Maker! He will give you the strength for everything.
- God doesn't see the mess or the mistakes, He sees the miracle. He sees the end result.
- Our children are the only treasures we can take to heaven.
If you live in the South Florida area you should come out to Inspire for Moms! We meet once a month. There's free child care, and it's just a fun time of mom encouraging one another.