Tonight I made the easiest dinner and took me a total of 15 minutes! It's inspired by one of my meal planning momma friends who shared a recipe pretty much similar to this but I couldn't find the recipe so I made my version up as I went. So here's what you need:
frozen or fresh spinach / black beans / cheddar cheese / garlic / flour tortillas / cooking spray
1. Sauté spinach and garlic
2. Add black beans
3. Put black beans, garlic, and spinach mixture to the side.
4. Spray the same pan to keep tortillas from sticking.
5. Fill tortilla with mixture and add cheese on top
6. Top it with the other tortilla and flip.
(whenever you figure out how to flip a quesadilla without some of the filling falling out let me know) :)
7. Top with toppings of your choice. I did green onions and tomatoes with some sour cream on the side.
15 minutes and done! Dinner is served!
Oh, and did I mention it's delicious?! Cause it's amazing.
This recipe has been featured on the Weekly Meal Plans article on Making Motherhood Matter. Check it out!